Indonesia’s Urgent Need For Hospital Beds
The Indonesian government estimate around half a million new hospital beds are required to cope with rising demands for healthcare. Moreover, currently there are significant rewarding opportunities to invest in this growing sector. Both domestic and foreign investors have a real chance to make a difference. However, if you are thinking of developing a new hospital, it is essential to do so with correct and accurate information to avoid costly mistakes.
Why does your investment need a Feasibility Study?
The HCM Excellence Feasibility Study is a business tool that allows potential investors precise data concerning their potential investment. Furthermore, when applying for a hospital development permit, the Ministry of Health in Indonesia, requires a Feasibility Study which fulfils their stringent guidelines. We comply with their formula and the study covers 3 areas :
- Market analysis
- Hospital profiling
- Financial projection
The benefits of our Feasibility Study
The Feasibility Study gives the prospective investors of hospital building projects a clear idea of their target market and the potential financial outlays and gains. HCM Excellence puts a great deal of weight on the accuracy and clarity of information collated during this process.
This means that potential investors will have insight into the following:
- In-depth knowledge of the existing and future demand and supply of healthcare in the region so you can develop right size hospital
- Identify the target market so you can accurately determine the medical services, equipment and facilities needed.
- Recognise the strengths/weakness and consumer’s view of hospitals in the area so that you can create the right strategies.
- Determine the expected return on your investment so you can make the right developmental decisions.
A closer look
We also provide questionnaires, training and support for your surveyors to do the community survey. Furthermore, we include a comprehensive strategy that hospitals developers can follow in order to achieve success.
In order to assess development feasibility we look at:
- Catchment area analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Market potential estimation
- Hospital Design
- Estimate number of patients
- Profit and loss projection
- Cash flow analysis
- Conclusion and recommendation
Developing and building hospitals with HCM Excellence
HCM Excellence has been in the business since 2004 and has a proven track
record of success including:
- RS Grha Kedoya: Jl. Panjang Arteri 26, Kedoya Utara, Kebon Jeruk, RT.15/RW.7, RT.15/RW.7, Kedoya Utara, Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11520
- Ciputra Hospital Citra Raya: Jl. Citra Raya Boulevard Blok V00 No.8, Cikupa, Panongan, Mekar Bakti, Panongan, Tangerang, Banten 15710
- RSIA Limijati: Jl. R.E. Martadinata No.39, Citarum, Bandung Wetan, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40115
HCM Excellence has completed over 100 Feasibility Studies across the Indonesian archipelago and as a result have developed some of the most accurate reporting possible. Developing and building a hospital with HCM Excellence means our dedicated team of experienced and professional strategists use their specialist knowledge to make your project a success.
Work with the best in the business and together we will build the best healthcare for tomorrow.
Feasibility Studies start at 150 million rupiah and usually take around 2 months to complete depending on the location and the level of detail required.