Highway Bali Consulting Services is owned and operated by Martial and Wiwik Dosda. Martial is a French national who has been living in Bali for many years, he is fluent in English, French, German and Indonesian. Wiwik is originally from Yogyakarta and is also multilingual.
Together with their team they provide reliable, simple and affordable advice and show you how to live just as independently here as you would in your home country.
Highway Bali Consulting Services answers hundreds of questions every week for newcomers and residents alike who are concerned over what the law really is. On a courtesy basis, we spend a lot of free time making sure everyone knows the answers to questions like: can we buy land here? Can I run my own business? What visa do I need? Is it best to have a local partner? Can we retire here?
Business with our office is conducted in English, French and German and our staff is proficient in a variety of languages.
Our firm enjoys excellent rapport with key public agencies and this together with online access, positions our counselors to have an accurate and up-to-date compilation of Indonesian regulations and reforms. Our analysts are well versed in Indonesian and International procedures.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Land Due Diligence
- Land Purchases & Leases
- Company Formation
- Trademark, Copyright & Patents
- Immigration Visas, Trouble-Shooting & Representation
- Manpower & Labor Documentation
- Mixed Marriages, Separation and Divorce
- International Wills & Estate Planning
- Commercial start-up Procedures
- Representation in Police Matters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Resort/hotel Management & Concession Agreements
- Secured, Full-recourses Capital Spending Structures
- Export Production Exclusivity Contracts
- Non-competition Agreements
- Investment Risk Avoidance
- Revenue Flow & Protection
- International Regulatory Interpretation & Compliance
- International Tax Matters
- Crisis Evaluations & Solutions